– Law degree from the Law School of the Classic University of Lisbon – Portugal
– Post graduation in Commercial Law from the Faculty of Law of the Portuguese Catholic University, in Lisbon – Portugal
– Post graduation in Municipal Law, Spatial Planning, Urbanism and Construction by the Institute of Law and Social Sciences, Praia – Cape Verde.
– Member of the Subcommittee of Rights at the Cape Verdean Bar Association (SCDHOA) from May 2007 until September 2008, in Lisbon – Portugal
– Member of the Portuguese Bar Association since September 2005.
– Member of the Cape Verdean Bar Association since September 2008.
– Vice-President of the Specialized Commission for the Creation of the CPLP Economic Community Arbitration Center.
- Co – Author of Real Estate Law Guide – Property Investment Vehicles (Real Estate Investment Funds; commercial companies; Societies of Urban Regeneration, Housing Cooperatives and Construction), Vol. V, Raposo Subtil & Associates, Economic Life, October 2008
- Co – Author of Real Estate Law Guide – Financing and Guarantee Forms (loan agreement, credit facility, credit restructuring, mortgage, income assignment and other guarantees (pledge, surety, bank guarantee, comfort letter), Vol. III, Raposo Subtil & Associados – Sociedade de Advogados, RL, Economic Life, February 2009.
– Languages: Portuguese, English, Italian and Spanish